smiley360.com Terms of Service Agreement
Welcome to the smiley360.com web site. These terms of service (referred to in this
document as "TOS") govern all use of the smiley360.com web site (referred
to in this document as "Site"), including interactive resources such
as user profiles, blogs and chat groups (which we call collectively the "Communication
Platform"). These TOS also govern your membership in smiley360.com. Please
read these TOS carefully as they contain important information regarding your
legal rights and obligations.
By using the Site, by registering with smiley360.com, and/or by becoming a member
of smiley360.com, you agree to be bound by these TOS. smiley360.com reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or delete from these TOS
at any time by posting a revised version of these TOS on this page. Each version
of these TOS will indicate at the top of this page the date they were last
revised. Your continued use of the Site, or your subsequent registration or
entry into membership, after any revised version of these TOS is posted constitutes
your acceptance of the revised version. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you
are a member of smiley360.com, smiley360.com will directly notify you of any revised
version of these TOS and will seek your specific consent in order to keep your
If you do not understand these or any future TOS or if you do not or cannot
agree to these or any future TOS, do not use or access (or continue to use
or access) the Site.
- Membership. smiley360.com offers you the option of joining as a member. Membership
is governed by these TOS.
- Privacy. Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Privacy
Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use smiley360.com
to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
- Communication Platform. smiley360.com may offer a Communication Platform and/or
other resources at our Site and elsewhere. smiley360.com may require you to register
with us for access to some or all of these resources. You will be prompted
at the time you seek to access these resources if registration is required
settings. In addition:
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing grant of license, by posting User Generated Content on or through this Website, you are granting Smiley360.com (and downstream users) permission (a) to display advertisements in connection with User Generated Content and to use User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes without compensating you in anyway; and (b) to make your User Generated Content available to the general public through this Website and third-party websites, through RSS feeds, and in any other manner, in or using any format or media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, without compensating you in any way.
- The license you grant to us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your User Generated Content to anyone else) fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that neither we nor any downstream users are required to pay you for the use of your User Generated Content), fully sublicensable (so that, for example, we are able to sublicense your User Generated Content to our Sponsors and to visitors to this Website, who may access, use, transmit, stream, download, print and further sublicense your User Generated Content); worldwide (because the Internet and this Website are global in reach), and fully assignable (so that, for example, if we sell our business, reorganize, or merge with another business, the new owner may continue to operate this Website under the Smiley360.com brand or another name). This license may be exercised by Smiley360.com and its sublicensees in any format, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms of Service, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" with respect to the User Generated Content, and all rights of privacy or publicity in, or approval rights with respect to, your User Generated Content.
- By posting User Generated Content on or through this Website, you agree that Smiley360.com may access, copy, preserve, and disclose your User Generated Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or applicable law; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any User Generated Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for assistance; (e) prevent or investigate a crime; or (f) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Smiley360.com or others. DO NOT POST USER GENERATED CONTENT if you do not want it to be used or made available to the general public as set forth in these Terms of Service. If you do not want your photograph to be made available to the general public, DO NOT UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH to your profile page on this Website. Instead, select an icon to represent you.
- By posting User Generated Content on or through this Website, you acknowledge and agree that (a) Smiley360.com has no obligation to post, maintain, use or respond to User Generated Content submitted to this Website; (b) the provision of User Generated Content to Smiley360.com in no way imposes any other obligation on Smiley360.com , whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, and Smiley360.com shall not be liable for any claims arising out of or relating to any use, modification, distribution, reproduction, display or disclosure of any User Generated Content; (c) you hereby waive any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, distortion or illusionary effect, or use in any manner permitted by this Agreement of your image/likeness, arising out of the posting of User Generated Content containing your photograph or other image to this Website; (d) no fees, royalties or any other monies ("Royalties") will be owed to any person by reason of any User Generated Content, and if any Royalties are owed, you will pay all such Royalties; and (e) User Generated Content submitted to this Website may be subject to size and usage limitations, other limitations and restrictions, and the terms of this Agreement, and you are solely responsible for adhering to such requirements with regard to any User Generated Content you provide to this Website.
- Termination of Licenses Granted to Smiley360.com. The licenses granted above will automatically terminate with respect to Smiley360.com future uses of User Generated Content within a commercially reasonable time after you remove (or ask us to remove) such User Generated Content from this Website. However, to the extent we have already exercised any of the foregoing license rights with respect to the removed User Generated Content, such licenses will not be deemed revoked as to the prior uses. In addition, such licenses will not be deemed revoked as to any User Generated Content that has been transmitted to other Websites, persons or media.
- Smiley360.com Does Not Claim Ownership of User Generated Content. Smiley360.com does not assert any ownership over User Generated Content (except the within license); rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms of Service, you retain full ownership of all of User Generated Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with User Generated Content. You are solely responsible for protecting your intellectual property rights in your User Generated Content. Smiley360.com cannot and does not assume responsibility for controlling, monitoring, or enforcing your intellectual property rights.
- Your Warranties With Respect to User Generated Content. You acknowledge that the above grant of license is supported by good, valuable, and sufficient consideration. By posting User Generated Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own your User Generated Content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in these Terms of Service; (b) the posting of your User Generated Content on or through this Website does not violate the copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity; and (c) you have read and understood and your User Generated Content fully complies with these Terms of Service and applicable laws.
- You Are Legally Responsible for Your User Generated Content. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may expose you to liability to Smiley360.com and liability to individuals or legal entities whose copyrights or other rights have been violated. For this reason, you should review these Terms of Service regularly and contact us first if you have any questions about the suitability of materials you wish to post. Remember, once User Generated Content is posted it may quickly be transferred to other websites and media that we do not control, and it may be impossible to recover or delete.
- Account Information. You must provide valid and accurate registration and
account information, and you must keep your information up to date, particularly
your email and mailing addresses. You may not use smiley360.com if you are a convicted
sex offender. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first
getting our written permission. If you select a user name that infringes
the rights of a third party (such as when a trademark owner complains) and
the user name does not closely relate to your actual name, we reserve the
right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it appropriate. We may refuse,
suspend, or terminate your membership and/or your access to some or all of
our Site and services if you fail to comply with these TOS.
- Sharing of Account Information. You may not share your username or password.
You are responsible for any use or misuse of our Site and/or your membership
account that is undertaken by someone using your username and password (unless
such person improperly obtained your username and password from us).
- Minimum Age. You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Site,
and by using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen
(13) years old. Any use of the Site, including any registration or attempted
entry into membership, by anyone under thirteen (13) years old is unauthorized
and is a violation of these TOS.
- Safety. We do our best to keep smiley360.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it.
We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications
(such as spam) on smiley360.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access
smiley360.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders,
or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid
scheme, on smiley360.com
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging
to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic,
or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing,
or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content
without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion")
- You will not use smiley360.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious,
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair
the proper working of smiley360.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these TOS.
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their consent,
make it clear you (and not smiley360.com) are the one collecting their information,
how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial
information on smiley360.com.
- Communication Platform. smiley360.com may offer a Communication Platform, and
smiley360.com reserves the right to charge fees for access to some or all of it.
smiley360.com may add, remove, and/or change content, functions, features, and/or
services associated with the Site and/or the Communication Platform at any
time and without notice. smiley360.com maintains the Site (including the Communication
Platform) for your personal information, education, and entertainment. You
are permitted to use the Site for this purpose. It is strictly prohibited
to use the Site or any content (including the text, images, audio and/or
video) of the Site for any other purpose, including any public or commercial
purpose, without our express permission. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce,
distribute, modify, transmit, publicly display, reuse, re-post, or "frame" the
Site or any content of the Site without smiley360.com's prior written consent.
All rights not expressly granted by smiley360.com in these TOS are reserved to
smiley360.com and/or its licensors, as applicable.
- No Representation of Accuracy. smiley360.com does not control the information
and/or data posted by any users of the Site, and we do not vouch for the
accuracy, integrity, or quality of any such information and/or data. smiley360.com
does not endorse any opinions expressed by any users of the Site. We do not
undertake any obligation to monitor the information and/or data posted by
any users of the Site, and our removal of information and/or data in specific
circumstances shall not be deemed a general undertaking to monitor. You acknowledge
that you may be exposed to information that you find offensive or otherwise
objectionable. We may provide information to help you identify certain postings
as advertisements, but we cannot assure that we will be able to do so in
all cases, and you are ultimately responsible for determining the validity
and reliability of any information that you read on the Site.
- smiley360.com Disclaimer of Liability. You agree that under no circumstance
will smiley360.com, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants,
agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be
liable in any way in connection with (a) any information or data posted by
any users of the Site, including without limitation errors or omissions in
such information or data; (b) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as
a result of the use by you or a third party of any such information or data;
or (c) any failure to correct or remove information or data.
- Supplementation of TOS. You acknowledge that smiley360.com may establish day-to-day
operational practices that supplement these TOS, and smiley360.com may implement
and change these practices from time to time with or without notice. Such
practices may include, for example, periodic deletion of information posted
to the Communication Platform and logging off users who are inactive for
an extended period of time during a login session. You acknowledge that smiley360.com
has no responsibility for the storage or deletion, or the failure to store
or delete, of any information or data.
- Face to Face Meetings. The Communication Platform may enable users to arrange
physical meetings (as distinguished from online meetings) or other in-person
gatherings. smiley360.com does not control or monitor the formation or conduct
of these meetings, and smiley360.com has no control over the actions of any individuals
at those meetings. You should use caution and good judgment when considering
attending any such meetings, as you would attending any meeting of persons
you do not know. You agree that under no circumstance will smiley360.com, its
directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers,
affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be liable in any way
in connection with your attendance at (or travel to or from) any such meeting.
- The term Trademarks means all registered and common law trademarks, service
marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, Internet domain names, and other
indications of origin owned by smiley360.com, whether currently or in the future.
- The look and feel of the Site, including the Communication Platform, as
well as all page headers, graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the proprietary
trade dress of smiley360.com and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole
or in part, without the prior written consent of smiley360.com.
- Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any
rights to use any Trademarks, including without limitation as a domain name
or part of a domain name or as a metatag, keyword, or other type of programming
- All other trademarks, service marks, logos and the like that are used or
appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference
on the Site to any product or service by name on the Site does not constitute
or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the product or service
by smiley360.com, unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use any of the Trademarks to create a link to the Site without
the prior written consent of smiley360.com.
- The content (text, images, audio, and video, as applicable) of the Site
as well as the underlying programming code to create the Site is owned by
us, is protected under copyright law, and may not be copied, reproduced,
distributed, modified, or publicly displayed
- Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any
rights to use any of the content of the Site or its underlying programming
- Protecting Other People's Rights. We respect other people's rights, and
expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on smiley360.com that infringes
or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on smiley360.com if we
believe that it violates these TOS.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights,
we will disable your account when appropriate.
- If you believe that your copyrighted work appears on the Site in a
manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and
provide all of the information set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright
Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). We will promptly follow the take-down procedures
set forth in the Copyright Act, and we will notify you of any counter-notice
that we receive. Our designated agent for receipt of these notices is
Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites.
- If you are a developer or operator of a Communications Platform
application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses
you make of the Communications Platform. This includes ensuring your
application or use of the Communications Platform meets our Platform
Policies and our Advertising Guidelines.
- Your access to and use of data you receive from smiley360.com, will be limited
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
what user data you are going to use and how you will use, display,
or share that data.
- You will make it clear to users what user data you are going to
use and how you will use, display, or share that data.
- You will not use, display, or share a user's data in a manner inconsistent
with the user's privacy settings.
- You will delete all data you received from us relating to any user
who deauthorizes, disconnects, or otherwise disassociates from your
application unless otherwise permitted in our Platform Policies.
- You will delete all data you received from smiley360.com if we disable
your application or ask you to do so.
- We can require you to update any data you have received from us.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will not transfer the data you receive from us (or enable that
data to be transferred) without our prior consent.
- You will not give us information that you independently collect from
a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your
email address with users.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on smiley360.com user
profiles or Pages.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, Application Programming
Interfaces (APIs) (along with all data received), or tools we provide
to you, but only in connection with your application.
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with smiley360.com to others.
- You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press
release or other public statement so long as you follow our Platform
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws. In particular you will (if
- have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat
infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act ("VPPA"),
and will obtain explicit, opt-in consent from users prior to sharing
with smiley360.com user data subject to the VPPA. You acknowledge smiley360.com
has no obligations under the VPPA.
- We do not guarantee that the Communications Platform will always be
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work
with smiley360.com, including the right to incorporate content you provide
to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your application and place
content, including ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose,
including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements
and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services
to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
About Advertisements on smiley360.com.
- Our goal is to deliver
ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you.
In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile
picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content served by
us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection
with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- . You can target your specific
audience by buying ads on smiley360.com. The following additional terms apply
to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal ("Order"):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you
want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your
Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible
for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take us seven days before the ad stops running.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order.
You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ads, your
ads may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with smiley360.com without written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
Special Provisions Relating to Product Endorsements.
- If you use the Communications
Platform to express opinions about products or services, and you are being
compensated to express those opinions, you may be considered an endorser.
The following additional terms apply to endorsers:
- Your postings must express your honest opinions, findings, beliefs
- You may not convey any express or implied representation that is deceptive,
or express any false or misleading claim
- If you represent that you use the product or service in question, you
must be an actual bona fide user.
- You must clearly and conspicuously disclose if you are receiving compensation
for providing your endorsement, or if you have any other commercial relationship
with the manufacturer or provider of the product or service in question.
- Special Provisions Relating to Users Outside of the United States. We strive
to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but
we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users
outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed
in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or
are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals
you will not engage in commercial activities on smiley360.com (such as advertising
or payments) or operate a Communications Platform application or website.
Restriction and Termination of Use.
- smiley360.com may block, restrict, disable,
suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time in
smiley360.com's discretion, without cause, without prior notice, and without liability
- Limitations and Disclaimers
- WE TRY TO KEEP smiley360.com UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOUR USE OF THE
SITE, INCLUDING THE COMMUNICATION PLATFORM, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE
SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT smiley360.com WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE.
smiley360.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR
DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. NONE OF smiley360.com, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS,
EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, ADVISERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND
ITS THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS IS OR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY HARM ARISING
OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR OUT OF YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR
USE THE SITE. IN ADDITION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
FOR ANY LOST PROFITS INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL
CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS
WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT
THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY
AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY
TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR CAUSE SHALL BE U.S. $10 (TEN DOLLARS). APPLICABLE
LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- smiley360.com makes no warranty that the Site will meet your expectations
or needs, that your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or that
the Site will be free from errors or defect (or that errors or defects
will be corrected)
- The Site may contain links to third-party sites. smiley360.com has not reviewed
all of the third-parties to which the Site may be linked, and smiley360.com
is not responsible for the content of any of those sites. The presence
of links from the Site should not be construed as endorsement, sponsorship,
or approval of those sites. Use of those sites is at your own risk and
subject to the terms of service that govern those sites.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless smiley360.com,
its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers,
affiliates, subsidiaries, and its third-party partners from and against any
loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable
attorney fees and costs, arising in any manner out of or in connection with
your use of the Site, including without limitation as a result of content
you post to the Communication Platform.
- These TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and smiley360.com
relating to the subject matter hereof, and they supersede any prior agreements
between you and smiley360.com relating to the same. The failure of smiley360.com
to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
If any provision of these TOS is held invalid, the remainder of the TOS
shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these TOS
shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then
that provision shall be deemed severable from these TOS and shall not
affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any
amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and
signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations
under these TOS to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights
and obligations under these TOS are freely assignable by us in connection
with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law
or otherwise. Nothing in these TOS shall prevent us from complying with
the law. These TOS do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- These TOS and the relationship between you and smiley360.com shall be governed
by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict
of laws provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with
these TOS shall be heard exclusively by the state or federal courts sitting
in New Jersey. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those
courts and waive any objection as to venue or the convenience of those
- If you are a member or registered user, any legal notice relating to
these TOS shall be sent to the email address associated with your account.
Any legal notice to us shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
smiley360.com Member Agreement
Every smiley360.com member must agree to the following before signing up:
1. I will always disclose when sharing through smiley360.com that I have been compensated
with free samples of products.
2. I will be truthful in my statements and make sure they can be substantiated.
3. I will speak from actual personal experience in my own words.
4. I will abide by the standards of the smiley360.com user community and keep my
posted content free of pornography, obscenity, violence, racially or ethnically
offensive content, and/or material which violates copyright law.
5. I understand that I am subject to liability for false or unsubstantiated
statements made through endorsements, (in other words, always be honest!) or
for failing to disclose material connections between myself and my endorsers.
(In other words, always state it directly whenever you've been sent a free
We'd love to hear from you.
smiley360.com is all about community. We work to recognize those members who are serious about getting involved in shaping today's brand landscape. Whether you have questions, comments, suggestions or just want to connect, contact us to share your thoughts.
Refer your friends
smiley360.com is about sharing. And who better to share with than the people in your social circles? Enjoy sharing together. We even bump your status up with 1 Smile for each new member who signs up via your referrals. Refer your friends to smiley360.com today!